Maine Central, Lamoille Valley

Maine Central, Lamoille Valley
Click image to link to my web site, nekrailroad.com

Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Annual Open House Dates for November

Just a quick note about the annual open house dates for this year. My layout will be open as part of the overall NJ/PA/DE/MD open house schedule (see http://www.modelrailroadopenhouse.com for full schedule).

I'll be open on Sunday November 10th from 12:30pm to 4:30pm.

I'll also be open Saturday November 16th from 12:30pm to 4:30pm.

There are other NJ layouts open as well, plus ones in PA, so use the open house web site to plan your route.

Hope to see you!

Recent work has included adding trees along the backdrop of Whitefield.

Things look a lot better now with trees in place!

3 comments:

DandHColonieMain said...

I'll be there on the 16th. I even bought a brand new GPS device to make sure of it (yup, I still have a flip phone!) I am looking forward to it.

Jimmer said...

Mike - Your layout looks really nice in the photos. Very well done.

Jim (from over at the JSSX)

Mike McNamara said...

Thanks Jim!