Maine Central, Lamoille Valley

Maine Central, Lamoille Valley
Click image to link to my web site, nekrailroad.com

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

November Open Houses

This November I will again be opening my layout up for visitors during Model Railroad Month as part of the greater MD-DE-PA-NJ Open House Event. A complete list of open layouts is at the model railroad open house web site.

My layout will be open from 12 noon to 4pm on Sunday November 3, 2013.

It will be open again from 12 noon to 4pm on Saturday, November 9, 2013.

There are a large number of NJ area layouts open both these days, so it is worthwhile to plan your route along the I-295 corridor to get the most bang for your buck. There is one layout 10 minutes to the west of me, and another 10 minutes to the east, so you can easily see those 3 layouts on one of the days.

One more open house will occur as part of the NJ Division's Meet in nearby Delanco on Saturday November 16, 2013, from 1pm to 5pm. The Meet itself will be in the morning with clinics, and other area layouts will also be open. See the Division's Web Site for more info on that event.

No comments: